Conflict of interest statement: No conflicts declared
THE NEED FOR SYSTEMATIC REVIEWS OF REASONS
Article first published online: 27 APR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 315–328, July 2012
How to Cite
SOFAER, N. and STRECH, D. (2012), THE NEED FOR SYSTEMATIC REVIEWS OF REASONS. Bioethics, 26: 315–328. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8519.2011.01858.x
Re-use of this article is permitted in accordance with the Terms and Conditions set out at http://wileyonlinelibrary.com/onlineopen#OnlineOpen_Terms.
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1HARMONIZATION OF ETHICS IN HEALTH TECHNOLOGY ASSESSMENT: A REVISION OF THE SOCRATIC APPROACH, International Journal of Technology Assessment in Health Care, 2014, 30, 01, 3, , , , ,
- 2Systematic Reviews in Bioethics: Types, Challenges, and Value, Journal of Medicine and Philosophy, 2014, 39, 1, 89,
- 3The full spectrum of ethical issues in dementia care: systematic qualitative review, The British Journal of Psychiatry, 2013, 202, 6, 400, , , , ,