THE VERY IDEA OF A UNIVERSITY: ARISTOTLE, NEWMAN, AND US
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2009
© 2009 The Author. Journal compilation © 2009 SES
British Journal of Educational Studies
Volume 57, Issue 4, pages 347–362, December 2009
How to Cite
MacIntyre, A. (2009), THE VERY IDEA OF A UNIVERSITY: ARISTOTLE, NEWMAN, AND US. British Journal of Educational Studies, 57: 347–362. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8527.2009.00443.x
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!