How to Change 5000 Schools: A Practical and Positive Approach for Leading Change at Every Level - By Ben Levin
Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 SES
British Journal of Educational Studies
Volume 57, Issue 4, pages 438–440, December 2009
How to Cite
Sears, A. (2009), How to Change 5000 Schools: A Practical and Positive Approach for Leading Change at Every Level - By Ben Levin. British Journal of Educational Studies, 57: 438–440. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8527.2009.448_3.x
- Issue online: 4 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!