The effects of cognitive thinking styles, trust, conflict management on online students' learning and virtual team performance
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2007
© 2007 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2007 British Educational Communications and Technology Agency
British Journal of Educational Technology
Volume 39, Issue 5, pages 829–846, September 2008
How to Cite
Liu, X., Magjuka, R. J. and Lee, S.-h. (2008), The effects of cognitive thinking styles, trust, conflict management on online students' learning and virtual team performance. British Journal of Educational Technology, 39: 829–846. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8535.2007.00775.x
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!