Measuring the quality of e-learning
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2007
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © Becta 2008
British Journal of Educational Technology
Volume 39, Issue 6, pages 1037–1056, November 2008
How to Cite
Hay, D. B., Kehoe, C., Miquel, M. E., Hatzipanagos, S., Kinchin, I. M., Keevil, S. F. and Lygo-Baker, S. (2008), Measuring the quality of e-learning. British Journal of Educational Technology, 39: 1037–1056. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8535.2007.00777.x
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!