A study of the strategies of peer tutoring in computer literacy education
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2008
© 2007 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2007 British Educational Communications and Technology Agency
British Journal of Educational Technology
Volume 39, Issue 5, pages 933–934, September 2008
How to Cite
Park, S.-H., Sim, H.-A. and Roh, H.-L. (2008), A study of the strategies of peer tutoring in computer literacy education. British Journal of Educational Technology, 39: 933–934. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8535.2007.00802.x
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!