The impact of mobile learning on students' learning behaviours and performance: Report from a large blended classroom
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 British Educational Communications and Technology Agency
British Journal of Educational Technology
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 673–695, July 2009
How to Cite
Wang, M., Shen, R., Novak, D. and Pan, X. (2009), The impact of mobile learning on students' learning behaviours and performance: Report from a large blended classroom. British Journal of Educational Technology, 40: 673–695. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8535.2008.00846.x
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!