The service-oriented approach for conducting web-based instructional processes—advantages and challenges
Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 British Educational Communications and Technology Agency
British Journal of Educational Technology
Volume 39, Issue 5, pages 944–947, September 2008
How to Cite
Hu, S.-C. and Chen, I.-C. (2008), The service-oriented approach for conducting web-based instructional processes—advantages and challenges. British Journal of Educational Technology, 39: 944–947. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8535.2008.00866.x
- Issue online: 19 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!