A measure of the effectiveness of incorporating 3D human anatomy into an online undergraduate laboratory
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2008
© 2008 The Author. Journal compilation © 2008 British Educational Communications and Technology Agency
British Journal of Educational Technology
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 664–672, July 2009
How to Cite
Hilbelink, A. J. (2009), A measure of the effectiveness of incorporating 3D human anatomy into an online undergraduate laboratory. British Journal of Educational Technology, 40: 664–672. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8535.2008.00886.x
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!