Note: The research was sponsored by the National Science Council, NSC-95-2520-S-271-001.
A case study of constructivist instructional strategies for adult online learning
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2009
© 2009 The Author. Journal compilation © 2009 Becta
British Journal of Educational Technology
Volume 41, Issue 5, pages 706–720, September 2010
How to Cite
Ruey, S. (2010), A case study of constructivist instructional strategies for adult online learning. British Journal of Educational Technology, 41: 706–720. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8535.2009.00965.x
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!