Abdolmajid Hayati is associate professor of Shahid Chamran University of Ahvaz. Firooz Mohmedi is MA student of Shahid Chamran University of Ahvaz.
The effect of films with and without subtitles on listening comprehension of EFL learners
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2009
© 2009 The Authors. British Journal of Educational Technology © 2009 Becta
British Journal of Educational Technology
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 181–192, January 2011
How to Cite
Hayati, A. and Mohmedi, F. (2011), The effect of films with and without subtitles on listening comprehension of EFL learners. British Journal of Educational Technology, 42: 181–192. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8535.2009.01004.x
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!