Franceso Bellotti is an assistant professor at the University of Genoa, Italy. His research interests include technology-enhanced learning, serious gaming, human–computer interaction and multimedia systems in automotive. Riccardo Berta is a research fellow at DIBE, University of Genoa, Italy. His research interests include serious games and human computer interaction with mobile devices. Alessandro De Gloria is a full professor of Multimedia Systems at University of Genoa, Italy. His research interests include virtual reality, mobile computing, human–computer interaction and embedded system design. Ludovica Primavera is a postdoc researcher at DIBE, University of Genoa, Italy. Her research interests include conversational virtual humans, user experience evaluation and serious games.
Supporting authors in the development of task-based learning in serious virtual worlds
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Becta
British Journal of Educational Technology
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 86–107, January 2010
How to Cite
Bellotti, F., Berta, R., De Gloria, A. and Primavera, L. (2010), Supporting authors in the development of task-based learning in serious virtual worlds. British Journal of Educational Technology, 41: 86–107. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8535.2009.01039.x
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2009
Vol. 41, Issue 4, 538, Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!