Yan Li is an associate professor in the Department of Education at Zhejiang University. Maria Ranieri is a researcher in the Department of Education at the University of Florence.
Are ‘digital natives’ really digitally competent?—A study on Chinese teenagers
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2010
© 2010 The Authors. British Journal of Educational Technology © 2010 Becta
British Journal of Educational Technology
Special Issue: Learning objects in progress
Volume 41, Issue 6, pages 1029–1042, November 2010
How to Cite
Li, Y. and Ranieri, M. (2010), Are ‘digital natives’ really digitally competent?—A study on Chinese teenagers. British Journal of Educational Technology, 41: 1029–1042. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8535.2009.01053.x
- Issue published online: 30 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!