Dirk Schneckenberg is an assistant professor at ESC Rennes School of Business. Heimo Adelsberger is a full professor and Ulf Ehlers is an assistant professor at the Information Systems for Production and Operations Management Department of the University of Duisburg-Essen.
Web 2.0 and competence-oriented design of learning—Potentials and implications for higher education
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. British Journal of Educational Technology © 2010 Becta
British Journal of Educational Technology
Volume 42, Issue 5, pages 747–762, September 2011
How to Cite
Schneckenberg, D., Ehlers, U. and Adelsberger, H. (2011), Web 2.0 and competence-oriented design of learning—Potentials and implications for higher education. British Journal of Educational Technology, 42: 747–762. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8535.2010.01092.x
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!