D. Christopher Brooks, PhD, serves as a Research Fellow in the Office of Information Technology, University of Minnesota-Twin Cities. He conducts research on the impact of educational technologies on teaching and learning. His research appears in a range of scholarly journals including The Journal of College Science Teaching, Evolution, the Journal of Political Science Education, East European Quarterly and Social Science Quarterly.
Space matters: The impact of formal learning environments on student learning
Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Author. British Journal of Educational Technology © 2010 Becta
British Journal of Educational Technology
Volume 42, Issue 5, pages 719–726, September 2011
How to Cite
Brooks, D. C. (2011), Space matters: The impact of formal learning environments on student learning. British Journal of Educational Technology, 42: 719–726. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8535.2010.01098.x
- Issue online: 15 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!