Reconsidering the role of attitude in the TAM: An answer to Teo (2009a)
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2010
© 2010 The Authors. British Journal of Educational Technology © 2010 Becta
British Journal of Educational Technology
Special Issue: Learning objects in progress
Volume 41, Issue 6, pages E142–E145, November 2010
How to Cite
Nistor, N. and Heymann, J. O. (2010), Reconsidering the role of attitude in the TAM: An answer to Teo (2009a). British Journal of Educational Technology, 41: E142–E145. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8535.2010.01109.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!