Jui-long Hung is an assistant professor in the Department of Education Technology at Boise State University. His major research topics include education data mining and text mining, teaching and learning in virtual worlds, online collaborative learning, e-learning policy and web-based software training.
Trends of e-learning research from 2000 to 2008: Use of text mining and bibliometrics
Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Author. British Journal of Educational Technology © 2010 Becta
British Journal of Educational Technology
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 5–16, January 2012
How to Cite
Hung, J.-l. (2012), Trends of e-learning research from 2000 to 2008: Use of text mining and bibliometrics. British Journal of Educational Technology, 43: 5–16. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8535.2010.01144.x
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!