John T. E. Richardson is the Professor of Student Learning and Assessment in the Institute of Educational Technology at the UK Open University. His research interests are concerned with the experiences, the approaches to studying and the academic attainment of students in both campus-based and distance education.
Face-to-face versus online tuition: Preference, performance and pass rates in white and ethnic minority students
Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Author. British Journal of Educational Technology © 2010 Becta
British Journal of Educational Technology
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 17–27, January 2012
How to Cite
Richardson, J. T. E. (2012), Face-to-face versus online tuition: Preference, performance and pass rates in white and ethnic minority students. British Journal of Educational Technology, 43: 17–27. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8535.2010.01147.x
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!