Rob van Zanten is a lecturer in Wine Marketing in the School of Agriculture, Food and Wine, University of Adelaide. Simon Somogyi is a lecturer in Marketing in the School of Management and Marketing, University of Southern Queensland. Gina Curro is a lecturer in Learning and Teaching Enhancement in the Learning and Teaching Support Unit, University of Southern Queensland.
Purpose and preference in educational podcasting
Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Authors. British Journal of Educational Technology © 2010 Becta
British Journal of Educational Technology
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 130–138, January 2012
How to Cite
Van Zanten, R., Somogyi, S. and Curro, G. (2012), Purpose and preference in educational podcasting. British Journal of Educational Technology, 43: 130–138. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8535.2010.01153.x
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!