Experiencing research-informed teaching from the student perspective: Insights from developing an undergraduate e-journal
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. British Journal of Educational Technology © 2011 Becta
British Journal of Educational Technology
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 153–162, January 2012
How to Cite
Gresty, K. A. and Edwards-Jones, A. (2012), Experiencing research-informed teaching from the student perspective: Insights from developing an undergraduate e-journal. British Journal of Educational Technology, 43: 153–162. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8535.2010.01156.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!