Chareen Snelson, Kerry Rice and Constance Wyzard are faculty members with the Department of Educational Technology at Boise State University. Chareen Snelson's research interest centres on the role of online video and YouTube in education. Kerry Rice and Constance Wyzard have applied the Delphi technique to reveal research priorities in K-12 online education and educational technology.
Research priorities for YouTube and video-sharing technologies: A Delphi study
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. British Journal of Educational Technology © 2011 BERA
British Journal of Educational Technology
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 119–129, January 2012
How to Cite
Snelson, C., Rice, K. and Wyzard, C. (2012), Research priorities for YouTube and video-sharing technologies: A Delphi study. British Journal of Educational Technology, 43: 119–129. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8535.2010.01168.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!