Dr Niki Lambropoulos is an experienced HCI researcher and e-learning expert. Her interests fall into systems design for collective intelligence, collaborative e-learning, idea group management, user innovation networks and open innovation. She holds two BAs and a Diploma in Education from the University of Athens, Greece, an MA in ICT in Education from IoE, University of London, and a PhD in Embedded at London South Bank University. Dr Xristine Faulkner is a reader in HCI Education of the Department of Informatics at LSBU where she has taught for over 20 years. Fintan Culwin is a professor of Software Engineering Education and head of Department of Informatics at London South Bank University. His major research interest is academic integrity and plagiarism detection.
Supporting social awareness in collaborative e-learning
Article first published online: 15 APR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. British Journal of Educational Technology © 2011 BERA
British Journal of Educational Technology
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 295–306, March 2012
How to Cite
Lambropoulos, N., Faulkner, X. and Culwin, F. (2012), Supporting social awareness in collaborative e-learning. British Journal of Educational Technology, 43: 295–306. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8535.2011.01184.x
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!