Henriette Harnisch and Lou Taylor-Murison work in the cross-institutional Education Partnerships department at the University of Wolverhampton. Their particular interest is in developing and researching curriculum-based and technology-supported transition activities with pre-entry partners with a view to making transition to higher education a more effective and successful process from the students' point of view, which in turns impacts on student retention and satisfaction in higher education.
Transition and technology—Evaluation of blended learning delivered by university staff to 6th form students
Article first published online: 28 APR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. British Journal of Educational Technology © 2011 BERA
British Journal of Educational Technology
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 398–410, May 2012
How to Cite
Harnisch, H. and Taylor-Murison, L. (2012), Transition and technology—Evaluation of blended learning delivered by university staff to 6th form students. British Journal of Educational Technology, 43: 398–410. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8535.2011.01190.x
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!