Qiyun Wang and Choon Lang Quek are associate professors in the Academic Group of Learning Sciences and Technologies at National Institute of Education. Their research interests include web 2.0 tools, online learning, social networking sites for learning and case-based learning environment design. Huay Lit Woo is a lecturer at the same department. His research interest includes e-learning and pedagogical agent. Yuqin Yang is a research associate working on the project of using Facebook for collaborative learning. Mei Liu is a visiting scholar at the National Institute of Education and an associate professor at Linyi University of China.
Using the Facebook group as a learning management system: An exploratory study
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. British Journal of Educational Technology © 2011 BERA
British Journal of Educational Technology
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 428–438, May 2012
How to Cite
Wang, Q., Woo, H. L., Quek, C. L., Yang, Y. and Liu, M. (2012), Using the Facebook group as a learning management system: An exploratory study. British Journal of Educational Technology, 43: 428–438. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8535.2011.01195.x
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!