The authors are experienced deliverers of both campus-based and blended undergraduate and postgraduate management programmes at The University of Manchester. They have a specific interest in the use of learning technology to enhance teaching and learning.
Digital or didactic: Using learning technology to confront the challenge of large cohort teaching
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors. British Journal of Educational Technology © 2011 BERA
British Journal of Educational Technology
Volume 43, Issue 6, pages 847–858, November 2012
How to Cite
Saunders, F. C. and Gale, A. W. (2012), Digital or didactic: Using learning technology to confront the challenge of large cohort teaching. British Journal of Educational Technology, 43: 847–858. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8535.2011.01250.x
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!