Can film dubbing projects facilitate EFL learners' acquisition of English pronunciation?
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Author. British Journal of Educational Technology © 2011 BERA
British Journal of Educational Technology
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages E24–E27, January 2012
How to Cite
Chiu, Y.-h. (2012), Can film dubbing projects facilitate EFL learners' acquisition of English pronunciation?. British Journal of Educational Technology, 43: E24–E27. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8535.2011.01252.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!