Wang Long received his MA from Capital Normal University, with a thesis about the National Quality Course Plan and Open Educational Resources (OER). Since then, he has worked at implementing the National Quality Course Plan at the Chinese People's Public Security University and has also participated in a large evaluation project of Beijing City's National Quality Courses. He has published a number of papers about National Quality Courses and OER in Chinese journals, and received a scholarship for his OER research from China Open Resources for Education in 2008. Stian Håklev received his MA in comparative education from the University of Toronto, with a comparative study of the National Quality Course Plan and MIT OpenCourseWare. He is currently a PhD student at the University of Toronto researching Computer-Supported Collaborative Learning.
A practical model of development for China's National Quality Course Plan
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors. British Journal of Educational Technology © 2011 BERA
British Journal of Educational Technology
Volume 43, Issue 6, pages 920–932, November 2012
How to Cite
Long, W. and Håklev, S. (2012), A practical model of development for China's National Quality Course Plan. British Journal of Educational Technology, 43: 920–932. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8535.2011.01254.x
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!