The authors work with the Centre for Learning Sciences and Technologies (CELSTEC) of the Open Universiteit Nederland. The study takes place in a research program dedicated to prompts and interface for meta-learning support, in regular, adaptive, mobile and serious game e-learning.
Using reflection triggers while learning in an online course
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. British Journal of Educational Technology © 2011 BERA
British Journal of Educational Technology
Volume 43, Issue 6, pages 1030–1040, November 2012
How to Cite
Verpoorten, D., Westera, W. and Specht, M. (2012), Using reflection triggers while learning in an online course. British Journal of Educational Technology, 43: 1030–1040. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8535.2011.01257.x
- Issue online: 14 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!