Martin Oliver is a Reader in ICT in Education at the Institute of Education, University of London. He is an editor of the journal Learning, Media and Technology, and is Chair of the Association for Learning Technology.
Learning technology: Theorising the tools we study
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Author. British Journal of Educational Technology © 2012 BERA
British Journal of Educational Technology
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 31–43, January 2013
How to Cite
Oliver, M. (2013), Learning technology: Theorising the tools we study. British Journal of Educational Technology, 44: 31–43. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8535.2011.01283.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!