Gillian Visschedijk, Anja van der Hulst and Nathalie Vink work at the Departments “Training & Performance Innovations” and “Military Operations,” TNO Defence, Security and Safety. They specialise in serious games for all kinds of military training. Ard Lazonder and Henny Leemkuil work at the Department of Instructional Technology, University of Twente. They specialise in technology-enhanced learning and have a particular interest in learning with games and simulations.
Modelling human emotions for tactical decision-making games
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. British Journal of Educational Technology © 2012 BERA
British Journal of Educational Technology
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 197–207, March 2013
How to Cite
Visschedijk, G. C., Lazonder, A. W., van der Hulst, A., Vink, N. and Leemkuil, H. (2013), Modelling human emotions for tactical decision-making games. British Journal of Educational Technology, 44: 197–207. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8535.2012.01286.x
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!