Carlo Perrotta is a research officer in the London Knowledge Lab at the Institute of Education. His main research interests are innovation processes in education, educational futures and ubiquitous learning.
Do school-level factors influence the educational benefits of digital technology? A critical analysis of teachers' perceptions
Article first published online: 20 APR 2012
© 2012 The Author. British Journal of Educational Technology © 2012 BERA
British Journal of Educational Technology
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 314–327, March 2013
How to Cite
Perrotta, C. (2013), Do school-level factors influence the educational benefits of digital technology? A critical analysis of teachers' perceptions. British Journal of Educational Technology, 44: 314–327. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8535.2012.01304.x
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!