Zhong-Zheng Li was a master student at iLearn (Interactive Technology for Learning) lab. Yuan-Bang Cheng is a PhD student at iLearn lab. The main theme of his research is game-based learning, especially those related to computer science and programming. Chen-Chung Liu is currently an associate professor at the Graduate Institute of Network Learning Technology, National Central University. He leads iLearn lab, which aims to develop learning environments that augment individual and collaborative learning.
A constructionism framework for designing game-like learning systems: Its effect on different learners
Version of Record online: 20 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. British Journal of Educational Technology © 2012 BERA
British Journal of Educational Technology
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 208–224, March 2013
How to Cite
Li, Z.-Z., Cheng, Y.-B. and Liu, C.-C. (2013), A constructionism framework for designing game-like learning systems: Its effect on different learners. British Journal of Educational Technology, 44: 208–224. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8535.2012.01305.x
- Issue online: 19 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!