Youngju Lee is Assistant Professor in the Department of Education at the Korea National University of Education. She holds a PhD in Instructional Technology from the University of Virginia. Jaeho Choi is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Liberal Arts, Korean Bible University. His research interests include online learning, instructional design and English writing instruction. Taehyun Kim is a Lecturer in the Department of Early Childhood Education at Chungkang College of Cultural Industries. His main research topics are distance education and mobile learning.
Discriminating factors between completers of and dropouts from online learning courses
Article first published online: 20 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. British Journal of Educational Technology © 2012 BERA
British Journal of Educational Technology
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 328–337, March 2013
How to Cite
Lee, Y., Choi, J. and Kim, T. (2013), Discriminating factors between completers of and dropouts from online learning courses. British Journal of Educational Technology, 44: 328–337. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8535.2012.01306.x
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!