Anne Jelfs is the Learning and Teaching Development Manager and John T. E. Richardson is the Professor of Student Learning and Assessment in the Institute of Educational Technology at the UK Open University. Their research is mainly concerned with quality assurance and enhancement of the learner experience, especially for disadvantaged groups.
The use of digital technologies across the adult life span in distance education
Version of Record online: 27 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. British Journal of Educational Technology © 2012 BERA
British Journal of Educational Technology
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 338–351, March 2013
How to Cite
Jelfs, A. and Richardson, J. T. E. (2013), The use of digital technologies across the adult life span in distance education. British Journal of Educational Technology, 44: 338–351. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8535.2012.01308.x
- Issue online: 19 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!