Michail N. Giannakos is a PhD candidate in the Department of Informatics at Ionian University, Corfu, Greece. His main research interests are in the area of Educational Technology, User/Learner Behavior and Technology Education. Panayiotis Vlamos is an assistant professor in the Department of Informatics at Ionian University, Corfu, Greece. His main research interests are Mathematical Software toward Education and Mathematical Modeling.
Using webcasts in education: Evaluation of its effectiveness
Article first published online: 27 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. British Journal of Educational Technology © 2012 BERA
British Journal of Educational Technology
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 432–441, May 2013
How to Cite
Giannakos, M. N. and Vlamos, P. (2013), Using webcasts in education: Evaluation of its effectiveness. British Journal of Educational Technology, 44: 432–441. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8535.2012.01309.x
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!