Haisen Zhang is an associate professor of English at the University of International Business and Economics. He earned his doctoral degree in educational technology, with an emphasis on CALL from Beijing Normal University in Beijing, China. His fields of research interest include CALL, use of emerging technologies in language education, educational gaming and simulation, hybrid learning and faculty professional development.
Pedagogical challenges of spoken English learning in the Second Life virtual world: A case study
Article first published online: 20 APR 2012
© 2012 The Author. British Journal of Educational Technology © 2012 BERA
British Journal of Educational Technology
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 243–254, March 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, H. (2013), Pedagogical challenges of spoken English learning in the Second Life virtual world: A case study. British Journal of Educational Technology, 44: 243–254. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8535.2012.01312.x
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!