Magdalini Vasileiou has recently completed her doctoral studies in the Department of Information and Communications at Manchester Metropolitan University research e-books and collection development. She has previously published papers in Library Hi-Tech, and Online Information Review and the Journal of Documentation. Richard Hartley is a professor of Information Science and director of the Institute of Humanities and Social Science Research at Manchester Metropolitan University. His research interests centre around information seeking behaviour and evaluation of digital libraries. Jennifer Rowley is a professor of Information and Communications at Manchester Metropolitan University. Her research interests are wide ranging and embrace information and knowledge management, e-marketing, branding and relationship marketing.
Metadata and providing access to e-books
Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors. British Journal of Educational Technology © 2012 BERA
British Journal of Educational Technology
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 518–528, May 2013
How to Cite
Vasileiou, M., Rowley, J. and Hartley, R. (2013), Metadata and providing access to e-books. British Journal of Educational Technology, 44: 518–528. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8535.2012.01315.x
- Issue online: 9 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!