Faisal Kalota is a member of the Information Technology Strategy and Planning team in University Technology Services at Northeastern Illinois University. His research interests include performance support systems, instructional design, project management and computer programming. Wei-Chen Hung is an associate professor in the Department of Educational Technology, Research and Assessment at Northern Illinois University. His research interests include problem-based learning, human computer interaction and performance support systems.
Instructional effects of a performance support system designed to guide preservice teachers in developing technology integration strategies
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors. British Journal of Educational Technology © 2012 BERA
British Journal of Educational Technology
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 442–452, May 2013
How to Cite
Kalota, F. and Hung, W.-C. (2013), Instructional effects of a performance support system designed to guide preservice teachers in developing technology integration strategies. British Journal of Educational Technology, 44: 442–452. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8535.2012.01318.x
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!