Reconsidering the role of attitude in the TAM: An answer to Teo (2009) and Nistor and Heymann (2010), and Lopez-Bonilla and Lopez-Bonilla (2011)
Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Author. British Journal of Educational Technology © 2012 BERA
British Journal of Educational Technology
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages E22–E25, January 2013
How to Cite
Ursavaş, Ö. F. (2013), Reconsidering the role of attitude in the TAM: An answer to Teo (2009) and Nistor and Heymann (2010), and Lopez-Bonilla and Lopez-Bonilla (2011). British Journal of Educational Technology, 44: E22–E25. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8535.2012.01327.x
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!