Diagnosing students' mental models via the Web-Based Mental Models Diagnosis system
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. British Journal of Educational Technology © 2013 BERA
British Journal of Educational Technology
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages E49–E51, March 2013
How to Cite
Wang, T.-H., Chiu, M.-H., Lin, J.-W. and Chou, C.-C. (2013), Diagnosing students' mental models via the Web-Based Mental Models Diagnosis system. British Journal of Educational Technology, 44: E49–E51. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8535.2012.01328.x
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!