Effects of cues and real objects on learning in a mobile device supported environment
Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. British Journal of Educational Technology © 2012 BERA
British Journal of Educational Technology
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 386–399, May 2013
How to Cite
Liu, T.-C., Lin, Y.-C. and Paas, F. (2013), Effects of cues and real objects on learning in a mobile device supported environment. British Journal of Educational Technology, 44: 386–399. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8535.2012.01331.x
- Issue online: 9 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2012
- National Science Council (NSC) of the Republic of China, Taiwan. Grant Numbers: 98-2628-S-008-001-MY3, 100-2628-S-008-001-MY3, 100-2631-S-008-001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!