Mobile practices in everyday life: Popular digital technologies and schooling revisited
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Author. British Journal of Educational Technology © 2012 BERA
British Journal of Educational Technology
Volume 43, Issue 5, pages 770–782, September 2012
How to Cite
Merchant, G. (2012), Mobile practices in everyday life: Popular digital technologies and schooling revisited. British Journal of Educational Technology, 43: 770–782. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8535.2012.01352.x
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!