Why (and how) do teachers engage in social networks? An exploratory study of professional use of Facebook and its implications for lifelong learning
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors. British Journal of Educational Technology © 2012 BERA
British Journal of Educational Technology
Volume 43, Issue 5, pages 754–769, September 2012
How to Cite
Ranieri, M., Manca, S. and Fini, A. (2012), Why (and how) do teachers engage in social networks? An exploratory study of professional use of Facebook and its implications for lifelong learning. British Journal of Educational Technology, 43: 754–769. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8535.2012.01356.x
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2012
- European Network of Excellence on Technology Enhanced Learning
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!