Domain expertise and the effectiveness of dynamic simulator interfaces in the acquisition of procedural motor skills
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2012
© 2012 British Educational Research Association
British Journal of Educational Technology
Volume 44, Issue 5, pages 810–820, September 2013
How to Cite
Akinlofa, O. R., Holt, P. O. and Elyan, E. (2013), Domain expertise and the effectiveness of dynamic simulator interfaces in the acquisition of procedural motor skills. British Journal of Educational Technology, 44: 810–820. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8535.2012.01364.x
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2012
- Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF). Grant Number: PTDF/TR/PhD/AOR/206/09
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!