Affective and motivational factors of learning in online mathematics courses
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2012
© 2012 British Educational Research Association
British Journal of Educational Technology
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 171–185, January 2014
How to Cite
Kim, C., Park, S. W. and Cozart, J. (2014), Affective and motivational factors of learning in online mathematics courses. British Journal of Educational Technology, 45: 171–185. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8535.2012.01382.x
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!