I would like to thank Paul Edwards, Paul Marginson, David Metcalf, and Ray Richardson for helpful comments on an earlier draft. Any errors remain mine.
The Bargaining Structure of British Establishments†
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
© 1989 Blackwell Publishing Ltd / London School of Economics
British Journal of Industrial Relations
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 225–234, July 1989
How to Cite
Booth, A. L. (1989), The Bargaining Structure of British Establishments. British Journal of Industrial Relations, 27: 225–234. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8543.1989.tb00219.x
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!