Participation, Contingent Pay, Representation and Workplace Performance: Evidence from Great Britain
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
© 1995 Blackwell Publishing Ltd / London School of Economics
British Journal of Industrial Relations
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 379–415, September 1995
How to Cite
Fernie, S. and Metcalf, D. (1995), Participation, Contingent Pay, Representation and Workplace Performance: Evidence from Great Britain. British Journal of Industrial Relations, 33: 379–415. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8543.1995.tb00445.x
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!