Ronald L. Seeber and David B. Lipsky are at Cornell University.
The Ascendancy of Employment Arbitrators in US Employment Relations: A New Actor in the American System?
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2006
British Journal of Industrial Relations
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 719–756, December 2006
How to Cite
Seeber, R. L. and Lipsky, D. B. (2006), The Ascendancy of Employment Arbitrators in US Employment Relations: A New Actor in the American System?. British Journal of Industrial Relations, 44: 719–756. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8543.2006.00521.x
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2006
- Final version accepted on 4 August 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!