Trade Unions and Democracy in South Africa: Union Organizational Challenges and Solidarities in a Time of Transformation
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2008
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd/London School of Economics 2008
British Journal of Industrial Relations
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 439–468, September 2008
How to Cite
Buhlungu, S., Brookes, M. and Wood, G. (2008), Trade Unions and Democracy in South Africa: Union Organizational Challenges and Solidarities in a Time of Transformation. British Journal of Industrial Relations, 46: 439–468. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8543.2008.00685.x
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2008
- Final version accepted on 3 March 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!