The Neoliberal State, Trade Unions and Collective Bargaining in Australia
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2008
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd/London School of Economics 2008
British Journal of Industrial Relations
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 532–554, September 2008
How to Cite
Cooper, R. and Ellem, B. (2008), The Neoliberal State, Trade Unions and Collective Bargaining in Australia. British Journal of Industrial Relations, 46: 532–554. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8543.2008.00694.x
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2008
- Final version accepted on 29 May 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!